7 Chakra – The Ultimate Guide to Balancing Your Lifelineology_admin
All About Seven Chakra
Before we began to know about seven Chakra. Let me know if you are familiar with reiki, meditation and how often you do sit for it.
And you would say I don’t get time often because my work schedule is tight. I have to pack my kids bags for school and some of you might say I am not able to concentrate even for a minute and it takes a lot of time and energy.
All your points are valid. These days all our work life balance has been struck by covid.
And due to which our Chakra is imbalanced or even blocked.
Let’s begin with Chakra
What is Seven Chakra?
Chakra refers to the energy wheel in our body. Our body chakra are connected from top to bottom end of our spinal cord. When our Chakra is balanced we feel happy, stable, and secure.
When you are feeling unworthy, indecisive, and physically ill for a long time. That simply means
One of our seven chakra is out of balance and there is a need to open and activate chakra flow
To cure and feel healthy and stable again.
There are 7 Major types of Chakra
1.Root Chakra ( (Muladhara)
Muladhara is one of the foundational energy centers for our body. Root Chakra healing is responsible for our emotional stability. Root chakra helps you to feel confident , create your own strong self identity.
Signs Your Root Chakra is Blocked
- Stress due to financial and money
- Issues in the immune system.
- Increase or continuous pain in leg, feet, rectum, and tailbone.
- Issues with male reproductive parts and prostate gland.
- Issues with digestion and degeneration arthritis, knee pain,
2.Sacral chakra (Swadhisthana)
Sacral chakra is your creative energy and it is responsible for your sexual drive too. It is located just below your navel. Open Sacral Chakra helps you to be balanced and empowered to improve your creative ability. It helps you to know more about your sexuality and keeps you open to explore.
Signs Your Root Chakra is Blocked
- Problem in sexual reproductive parts.
- Pain in lower back, hip and pelvic
- Inability to express emotion or desire.
- Constant fear of rejection and breakups
3. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura)
Solar plexus helps you in knowing your self worth, strengthen your self esteem,
Boost your confidence. Solar plexus is located in your stomach area. Opening of Solar plexus chakra helps you to calm down your inner critic.
Signs Your Solar Plexus Chakra is Blocked
- Issue in Digestion
- Feeling Fatigue
- Pancreas and Gallbladder issues
- Unrelenting and inner critic
- Constant fear of rejection
- Self doubt
- Low self esteem
- Hold grudges for long periods of time
4. Heart chakra (Anahata)
Heart Chakra is one of the most important chakra which help you to decide about love and compassion in your life. It is located in the center of your heart. Heart Chakra heals you from any past scars, protects you from emotional traumas and health issues. It also helps you to balance you in day to day life and makes you feel joyful and alive again.
Signs Your Solar Plexus Chakra is Blocked
- Breathing difficulty – Asthma
- Pain in Upper back and Shoulder
- Instant Pain in Arm and Wrist
- Trapped in Toxic relations
- Constant building insecurity, jealousy and bitterness around you.
- Constant fear of belong left alone
5. Throat chakra (Vishuddha)
Throat Chakra is located near your throat. All the energy and decisions taken by communication is due to throat chakra. Throat Chakra helps you to express your desire, creativity, and ability verbally. Opening on Throat Chakra makes you more firm and honest about your needs.
Signs Your Throat Chakra is Blocked
- Have Sore throats
- Ear infections
- Shoulder pain
- Can’t handle rejection
- In ability to Say No
- Constant fear of being out of control
- Not able to express nature with anyone.
- Overthinking and analyzing issues.
6. Third-eye chakra (Ajna)
Third eye chakra is the center of determination. It is located in center if your eyebrows
Third eye chakra helps you to make well and informed decisions. It also help to open you up for sharing and receiving thoughtful advice and grasap information from others.
Signs the third-eye chakra is out of balance include:
- Migraine Issues
- Constant strain in eyes and blurred vision
- Sinus issues
- Inability to understand and agree with someone who is against your word.
- Constant change and abruption of Mood
7. Crown chakra (Samsara or Sahasrara)
Crown Chakra is located at the top of our head. It is responsible for our constant thought and our ability with it. Crown Chakra is also known as intuitive chakra. It helps you decide something with your strong gut feeling.
Signs the crown chakra is out of balance include:
- Over Thinking and Rigid Thoughts
- Constant Over analyzing past situations
- Constant fear of alienation
- Constant need of reassurance
- Depend on toxic patterns
- Inability to judge people, habits, career
- Indecisive nature
Open all 7 chakras to find balance.
As you know now about all 7 major chakra. You might have heard that opening a Chakra is dangerous. If your chakra opens up too much it could lead to destruction. But here are some simple methods to open your Chakra.
- Don’t think too much about if chakra will get over activated or less.
- Use your body and become aware of it. Understand your which Chakra needs opening.
- Sit down for grounding in a cross legged. Concentrate on the chakra spot you feel is disrupted
- Silently Chant OM and Other important Mantras for specific Chakra
- Let yourself Focus on visualizing the Chakra Color.
- Imagine Powerful Chakra opening and visualizing energy and radiation coming out of the chakra.
- Contract the perineum, hold your breath, and release.
- Once your meditation is over, purify your Seven chakra tumbles with sage and keep around the clean space of your house.
Crystal of Seven Chakra
Amethyst works to bring tranquility to your mind and your crown chakra so you can focus on healing any blockages that are holding you back from experiencing bliss. Amethyst is the stone of spirituality, peace and balance. It calms the mind and protects from negative thoughts and influences.
2. Green aventurine
Aventurine is a heart chakra stone, always ready to rouse those feelings of far-flung love and fantasy. It inspires us to be more creative with our lives, assists us in building a reality that matches our great ideas, lets us believe in ourselves and our dreams. Green Aventurine supports the heart chakra by balancing the energy of the mind, body, spirit connection.
Aventurine is good for promoting balance and confidence in both the spiritual and physical worlds, so be sure to carry it with you wherever you go.
The Garnet is a gemstone rich in healing properties. Resonating with the second or Sacral Chakra, the Garnet aligns the wearer with abundance and prosperity, protection, enhancing relationships in a variety of ways, on many levels.
Garnet is a spiritual stone that has been used to release bad karma in ones life. It has powerful regenerating and purifying effects. It helps you rid yourself of negative energy and clear space of internal congestions. It can cleanse the chakras of negative energies and re-energize them while bringing serenity or passion as appropriate.
Rose quartz connects to the heart chakra and attracts your soulmate. It will bring you self-love and make your heart softer, more open, and more loving.
Enhance your spiritual healing and balancing with the rosy glow of rose quartz. This small rose quartz crystal looks lovely in any home environment and works to bring spiritual healing to every aspect of your life.
Lapis Lazuli can help you to amplify your personal power, creativity and intellect by balancing the throat chakra. According to crystal healing practitioners, this gem can help you to overcome your fears and pursue your dreams with confidence.
Lapis Lazuli is one of the oldest spiritual stones known to man. It releases stress and allows for peace and serenity.
Citrine is a powerful cleansing crystal associated with cleansing and healing the solar plexus chakra, which is the energy center that helps you focus your power, strengthen your willpower and feel more at ease physically and spiritually.
Citrine is an energetic stone that’s helpful for meditation and other spiritual energy pursuits. It symbolizes joy, abundance, and transmutation. Citrine can help you to turn these unhealthy thoughts around and be more positive in your outlook.
Moonstone is known as the stone of new beginnings and helps with all kinds of healing across the physical, emotional, and spiritual.
You can use Moonstone to soothe and balance your Sacral Chakra, or place the crystal on your Third Eye Chakra to stimulate your inner vision and enhance psychic abilities.
Moonstone is linked to divine feminine energy and the crown chakra, inspiring intuition and psychic abilities.
An easy guide to understanding the chakras and living a joyful life!
LEAVE A COMMENT