Crystals and Gemstones for you this Christmaslineology_admin
The Christmas season is almost approaching. Every year, the holiday season brings with it a mystical air of love, joy, togetherness, and benevolence. But wouldn’t it be fantastic if those positive vibes persisted throughout the entire year?
Christmas holiday season serves as a seasonal reminder to be kind to others, share what we have, and spend time with those we love. It’s difficult not to like the mood these holidays evoke, whether you’re religious or not.
List of crystals to give this Winter Holiday Season
Christmas is the ideal opportunity to give your loved one’s thoughtful crystal presents. The gorgeous and potent gems make wonderful gifts for everyone. Christmas undoubtedly is the happiest time of the year.
Here are some of the best crystal gifts to give this Christmas:
Are you aware that amethyst crystal and Christmas have a long history together? Amethyst is highly precious stone. In addition to being the birthstone for Pisces (February), it is also makes a beautiful sixth wedding anniversary gift. All around the world, from ancient Egypt to the British Crown Jewels, the stone is part of royal collections. Compared to other beautiful gemstones, the amethyst stone was prized more highly by ancient civilizations than many other gems are now.
Amethyst used to be associated with the bishop’s ring in the early days of Christianity. The colour royal purple has a relation to Christmas because it once represented Jesus Christ. Thus, a lengthy history linked to Christian history.
- Amethyst possesses a soothing and quiet vibe that promotes relaxation.
- Reduces restlessness and nervous tension by calming the body.
- Amethyst is renowned for bringing forth humankind’s finest, purest desires bringing chastity, sobriety, and mental self-control.
- Encourages calmness, bravery, and introspection while serving as a shield against the wearer’s passion, fury, violence, or base nature.
Tanzanite crystal, are known to be a powerful stone. This stone is regarded as an extremely potent healer and was once worn by High Priests. December is the Tanzanite birthstone month. It symbolizes sensitivity and creativity and is especially lucky for anyone who practises any sort of art.
Tanzanite stones are the ideal option for this chilly month because they have a stunning, distinctive hue of blue. Blue symbolizes the sky and heaven, it is frequently used as a liturgical colour for Advent. In contrast, the colours green, crimson, and gold are frequently associated with Christmas. Blue genuinely transforms into a wonderful and distinctive option for Christmas jewellery because it symbolizes trust, peace and harmony.
Tanzanite Crystal Benefits:
- Helps in recovering quickly from a disease or from any continuing medical procedure.
- Gives you energy and aids in detoxification. It can also be worn as a talisman or amulet by individuals attempting to overcome addictions to alcohol or other substances.
- Promote a higher consciousness and encourage insight and intuition.
- Promotes regeneration, so skin, hair, and cells can all regain their ideal state of health.
- Helps us go through the thought of a crisis with ease, helps us conquer fear, and allows us to let go of any fears we may have been holding close to our chests.
Due to the fact that the holiday season falls in December, this month is frequently linked to generosity and abundance. Turquoise birthstone month is December. This Christmas, turquoise is the ideal gemstone to wear. These stones are ideal for this chilly month because of their gorgeous, distinctive hue of blue.
Turquoise stone spiritual meaning, it stands for God’s unending grace. The ancients’ appealing sea-green stone stood for knowledge, peace, protection, luck, and hope. In addition to its profound protective abilities, ancient peoples revered it for its calming energy and its link to enduring love.
Turquoise stone Healing Properties:
- Helps attracts prosperity and success while promoting understanding and encouraging attention to detail.
- Assists in balancing the blue throat chakra, which improves communication while boosting immunity to infections and alleviating allergies and sore throats.
- Turquoise helps in creative problem-solving and self-realization. It promotes romantic love and serves as a sign of friendship.
- It reduces excess acidity and helps with viral infections, gout, rheumatism, and gastrointestinal issues.
Sunstones are the ideal Christmas present. The impact of sunstone crystals is well known. The Sunstone’s characteristics are linked to the Sun’s energy, and it stands for brilliant, uplifting energy that harmonises your body, mind, and spirit with its high vibrations, just like the sun in December.
People who don’t get a lot of sunlight throughout the winter might also benefit from sunstone, which increases their physical and mental vigour. It is hence the ideal crystal during this time of year.
- Exceptionally powerful for clearing the chakras and aura.
- Encouraging people to stand firm, lifting spirits, offering emotional and spiritual warmth.
- Aids in independence and self-empowerment and has antidepressant properties.
- Soothes persistent sore throats, eases upset stomach, and heals ulcers. Additionally, it treats spinal issues and cartilage.
It is believed that gemstones possess strong qualities. Our natural gemstone collections at Lineology, include amethyst, rubies, sunstones, moonstones, green aventurine and many more. Visit our website, lineologyglobal.com, for more information.
To schedule one of our many services, Download our app from the Store or the to schedule your sessions
Click Here : Planning for a Christmas Proposal? Here is the Perfect Engagement Gemstones Rings
LEAVE A COMMENT