Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: Celebrations, Etymology and Vaastu Tips for Ganesha Placement at Homelineology_admin
One of the most important festivals in India is Ganesh Chaturthi, a celebration of Lord Ganesha. It is observed with considerable favour and devotion. The celebration honours the birthday of Lord Ganesha, the god of learning, wisdom, prosperity, and happiness. This day is widely observed throughout India, especially in the state of Maharashtra, where it is one of the most auspicious in the Hindu religion.
How many days left for Ganesh Chaturthi 2022:
Ganesh Chaturthi in 2022 date falls in the month of August 31st. Ganeshotsav, also known as Ganesh Chaturthi, is a ten-day celebration observed all throughout the nation. Ganesh Visarjan, also known as Anant Chaturdashi, marks its conclusion. After a lengthy street parade in Visarjan, worshipers submerge Lord Ganesh statues in a body of water.
Story of Lord Ganesha:
According to legend, Lord Ganesha’s mother, Goddess Parvati, created an idol of a boy out of turmeric powder and gave it life without her husband, Lord Shiva, knowing. While she took a bath, Parvati assigned her young child to watch over her. Indignant by the youngster’s arrogance in claiming to be Parvati’s son. He summoned his band of demons, the bhutaganas, who engaged the boy in a fierce battle. However, the child easily defeated such formidable foes, forcing Vishnu to step in and take the form of Maya. The kid was mesmerized by her beauty, and when he became disoriented, Shiva took advantage of the chance to cut off his head.
Parvati fled from her bath in response to the disturbance and confronted Shiva about the hasty manner in which their son had been killed. Shiva was sorry and asked that a new head be obtained for the boy. Since an elephant was the first animal that could be located, Ganesha received the new elephant head and quickly earned popularity among Hindu deities.
Ganesha was endowed with a special power, and it is believed he is the first to be called upon before starting any project or business because he is the lord of beginnings and the remover of impediments.
Thus, Ganesh is regarded as a guardian/saviour since he is revered for his ability to remove barriers.
On Ganesha Day, Know the correct Vastu placement of Lord Ganesha in Your Home:
Worshiping Lord Ganesha is highly valued in Indian tradition, especially before any important occasion. Nevertheless, a lot of homeowners frequently disregard the custom of putting the idol of Lord Ganesha in the house, and more importantly, in the appropriate location. A perfectly positioned, appropriate idol draws riches, health, and the removal of all hindrances.
You would undoubtedly see a great change in lives if you brought Ganesha inside your house, so use these Vastu suggestions for idol placement to your advantage.
- Vastu experts advise putting the idol of Lord Ganesha in the west, north-east, or north direction.
- Never allow the idol to face south since it can inflict more damage than good. It must never be placed next to a restroom, a toilet, or up against a wall that is part of it. A Drishti Ganesh at your front door keeps all ill spirits away from your house.
- Lord Ganesha is seen as auspicious, but you still need to be quite careful where you install it. Your home has some spaces that need to be avoided, like the space under a stairway, garages, storage areas, laundry rooms, bedrooms, and bathrooms.
- While it’s simple to get carried away by an idol’s immediate attractiveness, Vastu experts advise paying close attention to the trunk’s location. The direction of the trunk in relation to Lord Ganesh represents prosperity and happiness. It is said that Lord Ganesha will be challenging to please when his trunk is pointing in his direction.
- Several Vastu authorities advise orienting a white Ganesha idol in the proper direction. It is believed that a white idol welcomes harmony, serenity, and wealth. If you desire success and self-improvement, you may also bring home a vermilion Ganesha idol.
Ganesh Chaturthi Muhurat 2022:
Ganesh Chaturthi 2022: August 31, 2022 (Wednesday)
Madhyahna Ganesha Puja Muhurta: 11:05 am to 01:39 pm
Duration: 2 Hours 33 Mins
Chaturthi Tithi Begins: 3:33 pm on August 30, 2022
Chaturthi Tithi Ends: 03:22 pm on August 31, 2022
Ganesh Visarjan: September 9, 2022 (Friday)
It’s believed that Ganesha is a very potent avatar. It is not advised to invite Ganesha to your home without first learning the dos and don’ts while bringing an idol into your home.
It is best to seek the advice of a professional who can tell you what has to be done before welcoming Ganesha into your home. For consulting Pooja Vidhi contact our astrology consultant and please visit our website at lineologyglobal.com. We have the top experts in India, and you can also enjoy the benefits of our other services like Reiki healing, palm reading etc.
For further information download our app at or the
LEAVE A COMMENT