Guru Chandal Dosh: Effects and Remedieslineology_admin
Guru Chandal dosh kya hai?
When Guru (Jupiter) conjuncts Rahu in Vedic astrology, guru chandal dosh is created. The planets have a significant influence on our birth chart. The way the globe is positioned has a significant impact on our life, both positively and negatively.
Let’s examine the yog/dosh of Guru Chandal. While “Chandal” refers to an outcast and “yog” denotes a reunion, planet Jupiter is referred to as the “Guru.” In astrology, the planet Rahu is known as chandal, and the term “yoga” is used to describe the incorrect placement of a particular planet or set of planets in a person’s natal chart, which has a particular effect on that person’s life.
Thus, Guru Chandal Yoga/Dosh occurs when the Guru planet forms a conjugation or a negative aspect with either Rahu or Ketu in a person’s natal chart.
Why is Guru Chandal Yoga referred to as Guru Chandal Dosha?
Dosha literally translates as “fault.” Due of its negative impacts on an individual, Guru Chandal Yoga is frequently referred to as Guru Chandal Dosha.
However, in some instances, it is discovered that Guru Chandal Dosha can be advantageous to a person if the Guru is placed in the appropriate house or sign in the person’s natal chart. Jupiter is the most advantageous planet and is referred to as the Guru (teacher) of all the Gods. Planet Guru is frequently thought of as bringing discipline and wholeness to the individual’s life because it is the pinnacle of spirituality and Godliness.
Rahu, on the other hand, is seen negatively and is thought to cause obstacles in a person’s life. Thus, the Guru Chandal Dosh in kundali is said to be created when the most advantageous planet (guru) conjoins the planet (Rahu), which is believed to be unlucky in the natal chart of an individual.
Effects of Guru Chandal Dosh:
Each person is affected differently by guru Chandal Dosh. While the impact on people with the Guru Chandal Dosha in their birth charts vary depending on the house it occurs in. The 9th and 12th houses are said to be under the reign of Jupiter. It is stated that both of these houses deal with moksha, or spirituality, and have innate links.
The causes of Guru Chandal Dosh in the horoscope, are in such a way that it effects the individual in such a way that his characters get corrupted;
- In work and academic life, issues are caused by the conjunction of Jupiter with Rahu or Guru Ketu Chandal Yog.
- Guru Rahu Chandal Yog or Ketu conjunctions with Jupiter can exacerbate challenging circumstances involving significant and autonomous conclusions. Distance between the father and son might arise even from behavioural and natural differences.
- Family disputes and conflicts may result from the presence of Guru Chandal Dosh in the birth chart.
- Financial difficulties and poverty are possible in life.
- Guru Chandal Dosh can cause serious medical diseases like asthma, jaundice, hypertension, tumours, digestive problems, liver damage, and a number of other chronic illnesses.
- The person may become drawn to illicit and nefarious acts due to the influence of Guru Chandal Dosh.
How closely Rahu and Jupiter are positioned in a person’s natal chart determines their propensity for rebellion.
Guru Chandal Yoga Remedies:
The negative consequences of Guru Chandal Dosha can be treated using a number of efficient techniques. The recommended treatments to minimise this dosha’s negative effects on the natal chart are listed below:
- Perform Guru Chandal Yog Nivaran Puja. To decrease the impact of this Dosha, the rituals should be performed.
- Wear a Mukhi Rudraksha mala to lessen the harmful effects of Rahu, Ketu, and Guru.
- To counteract Jupiter’s influence in the birth chart, do rituals like the Havans.
- Worship Lord Ganesh every day for removing the Kundali’s Chandal Yog’s negative effects.
- Guru Chandal Dosh can be lessened in Kundali by pairing precious stones like yellow sapphire with gold. Before wearing this gemstone, consult a qualified astrologer.
Different types of Doshas:
- Budh Dosh – The native has weak judgement, faulty reasoning, and low analytical skills. You’ll struggle in academics and experience intellectual disability. There will be a lot of sadness and anxiety.
Remedies: Recite the chants of Lord Buddha to appease Mercury:
- Grahan Dosha – Anyone with Grahan Dosha in their birth chart may experience hardships throughout their life. They have an aggressive and rebellious nature, which makes life challenging.
Remedies: Every day of the week, give the sun water and recite the Maha Mrityunjay Mantra:
- Chandra Dosha – The existence of either Chandra-Rahu or Chandra-Ketu in a residence causes Chandra Dosha. When it appears in a person’s birth chart, they will have financial difficulties, lose wealth and property, and continue to experience family issues.
Remedies: By performing puja, chanting mantras, and making offerings, the person who has Chandra Dosha can be balanced. Every day, one should recite the Beej Mantra, “Om Som Somay Namaha ll” is the Beej Mantra:
- Mangal Dosh – When you have Mangal Dosh in your birth chart, your married life and relationships are significantly impacted by it. Marriages suffer when partners split, pass away, become ill, or when there are conflicts or delays in getting married.
Remedies: The planetary Lord Mangal Dev must be worshipped and prayed to on a regular basis, especially on Tuesdays:
Consult lineologyglobal.com qualified astrologers for your customised reading.
Download our app from the Store or the to schedule your sessions.
LEAVE A COMMENT