How to Remove Manglik Dosh from Kundli? Causes, Symptoms & Remedieslineology_admin
What is Mangal Dosha?
Manglik Dosha has not been fully explored., no study of Vedic astrology is complete. Manglik Dosha has a number of negative effects and is brought on by Mars’ (Mangal) various positions in the horoscope’s various houses. Given that it can seriously disrupt a person’s life throughout marriage, it is believed that a person born under the sign of Mars (Mangal) will experience misfortune and a delayed marriage.
According to the Hindu belief, the most notorious doshas in Vedic astrology is the Manglik Dosha. It also goes by the names “Kuja Dosha,” “Bhom,” or “Angarakha” Dosha. Both men and women are equally affected.
What are the Causes of Mangal Dosh?
Mars’ presence in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, and twelfth houses of a person’s birth chart cause the Manglik Dosha. When Mars is in a planetary conjunction with other unfavourable planets, it can turn malefic.
As a result of having Manglik Dosha, a person inherits the fiery characteristics of this planet. Mars is a symbol for ego, arrogance, and unpredictable temper. When Mars rules a person’s horoscope, that person is likely to be short-tempered and egocentric. Therefore, this individual has a hard time coming to an agreement with their partner. As a result, a marriage where one person possesses Manglik Dosha may encounter numerous issues.
What are the types of Manglik Dosh?
There are two types of Manglik Dosha:
High Mangal Dosha : Mars will be said to have a High Manglik dosha if it is located in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth houses in the natal chart, moon chart, or Venus’s chart. As a result, the person may experience various difficulties throughout life.
Low Mangal Dosha : Mars will be regarded as having a Low Manglik Dosha, or “Partial Manglik Dosha,” if it is positioned in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth, or twelfth houses from any one of these three charts, such as the Natal Chart, Moon Chart, or Venus Chart. But according to some experts the manglik dosha becomes invalid beyond the age of 28.
Effects of Mangal Dosh in Kundli :
One of astrology’s most dreaded doshas to this day is the mangal dosha. Mangal Dosh is, quite simply, more than just that; it is infamous for its propensity to cause marital discord. When Mangal (Mars) conjuncts particular houses in the birth chart, Manglik Dosha is manifested. Each manifestation has a somewhat different effect on the person. However, there is always a chance of arguments and unpleasant tempers.
The many impacts of Manglik Dosha can be summed up as follows :
- 1st House – The 1st house is the “home of the spouse,” when Mangal appears in the first house, it has an immediate negative impact on marriage. A person with this Dosha is prone to experience marital strife, which could even result in physical violence. Such marriages frequently end in divorce. The 4th, 7th, and 8th houses are likewise affected by a 1st house manifestation.
- 2nd House – Mars in the second house is typically associated with a partner’s demise. But there’s more to it than that. A person with mangal in the second house will also experience marital difficulties, which frequently result in divorce and a subsequent second marriage.
- 4th House – Mars in the 4th house cause problems both professionally and financially. The person will regularly change professions as a result of their persistent dissatisfaction at work. The 7th, 10th, and 11th houses are also impacted by a fourth-house manifestation.
- 7th House – When easily provoked, mangal in the seventh house will display his rage. The children will be impacted by this behaviour, which will also negatively affect the family as a whole. The 1st, 2nd, and 10th houses are likewise impacted by a manifestation in the seventh house.
- 8th House – Individual with Mangal in the eighth house would have a volatile temperament. Furthermore, he or she will be prone to mishaps. Such a person often has high sex desire; thus, they require a partner who can balance that. The 2nd, 3rd, and 11th houses are all affected by an eighth-house manifestation. Conflicts with siblings are frequently brought on by a disease in the third house.
- 12th House – Mars in this house appears as a restless, unsatisfied nature. Because of this, they often act aggressively against others and engage in extramarital affairs. Such a person also has a disposition to handle money carelessly. The 3rd, 6th, and 7th houses are likewise impacted by 12th house manifestations.
Remedies for Manglik Dosha :
Manglik Dosha unquestionably has negative impacts, but there are certain defined treatments to counteract Mars’s negative effect. Here is a list of possible remedies:
- Visit the hanuman temple on Tuesdays and make a habit to recite the gayatri mantra.
- Anyone who has “Anshik or Partial Manglik Dosha” must perform a pooja in a temple for “Mangal Shanti.”
- To lessen Mars’ harmful impacts, one ought to visit the Navagraha Temple. It is believed to be lucky for Manglik people.
- People with Manglik Dosha should wear red coral gemstone as it is believed to benefit them greatly.
- On the ring finger of his or her right hand, the person may also wear a gold ring with a red gemstone. This stone repels bad energy by channelling the beneficial qualities of Maross.
- Offer masoor dal, wheat breads, red silks, swords, and knives to the less fortunate. Offer treats to birds.
Mars, with its passion and intensity, is the most essential planet for an individual. A person with a weak Mars lacks the fortitude to face any challenge. Strong Mars must be present in the horoscope. In order to have a happy marriage, it is important to check for Manglik Dosha in your kundali.
To check your kundli or to get rid of manglik dosh. Visit www.lineologyglobal.com to speak to the best Indian astrologer online.
Download our app from the Store or the to schedule your sessions.
LEAVE A COMMENT