Key Success to Real Relationship – 2022lineology_admin
You must be wondering how having a difference is good for a relationship. If you remember you can learn about this from Newton’s third law of motion which states a positively charged object will attract a negatively charged object. Simply means opposite couples are more attracted towards each other.
We are yet to prove to you how it is possible. Our relationship counselling experts have shared beautiful insights for a long happy relationship.
The difference is Key success to Happy relationship
- Couples with differences have lots of things to share and can learn more from each other. These couples can exactly maintain the balance of togetherness and space for an effective bond.
- When you and your partner have differences and you still love each other from your soul. You both want to share your interest and the other person listens to you with the same enthusiasm. This shows the difference in relationships.
- When you are a morning riser and your partner is a night owl. And wait for your long weekend to watch your favourite movie with your partner. Then you can feel having differences is beautiful in a relationship.
- We all know adjusting the fan and shifting from one side to another and fighting over these pitiful things is annoying. But we all love to see our partner’s side when they adjust their temperature when you are unwell.
- When you want to arrive at the party and want to make things go well in time. And your partner is the one who is never on time. But when you look at them once they are ready to go. Won’t you smile and say the difference is good to have.
- When you want to escape from getting together and family occasions. And your partner takes your back as they are opposite to you. Will you leave a mark on why being different is good?
- When you are good with technology and your partner is with numbers. Will you say now having a difference is a no more bad thing in the relationship.
Do you know why all of these sounds so relatable? As these are real-life experiences of our couple counselling done online by our experts. These were the couples who thought having a difference could never be good. But the experts had their own solutions for every individual couple looking for a relationship, marriage guidance.
Our relationship experts have also shared guides for a successful relationship. Continue to read to know more.
A guide to a successful relationship
1. Develop a new approach to your relationship:
All relationships go from low and high. When things become hard, remember why you were in this relationship. Set yourself back and focus to learn about your inner self. And set a new approach to it.
2.Respects and share honest boundaries:
Having a relationship and setting your boundaries will help you to be more vulnerable with your partner. Be honest with yourself and your partner let them know what do you need there is no room for too much expectation is not good.
3. Get into arguments :
Yes, having different opinions will help you to learn about your partner more. You need to discuss hard things, express different opinions, and don’t put yourself in a position to agree to disagree.
4.Creates memories and supports each other:
Different opinions, values, interest, and expression of love in a relationship is also a part of it. Don’t let your focus divert both of you from creating a memory of joy. Support your partner. It should be you and your partner against each other. Be on their side have their back.
5.Give Yourself Space:
At the beginning of the relationship, we indulge in one another and every other partner is willing to share all their love. And lose themselves most often in the name of sacrificing. But when the fight arises you are no more the same.
The sole reason is if you haven’t given yourself enough time and space to grow. Cherish yourself to grow and lean onto the partner for the same.
Gifts For Beautiful bond:
- Rose Guasha:
Rose Quartz Gua Sha is an energetic healing therapy. It’s believed by some to emit strong vibrations of love, which are thought to support emotional and relationship healing inspire compassion boost feelings of peace and calm to soothe the mind, release negative thoughts, and bring harmony
- Rose Guasha promotes self-love.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and fluid build-up
- Relieves facial and jaw tension
- Aids in circulation to give skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time
- Brighten your complexion and leave you with a radiant glow.
- Green aventurine bottle:
Green Aventurine bottle is a heart healer and comforter. It brings creativity to life, helping you to see possibilities. It opens the heart of the wearer, bringing love, hope and prosperity into their life.
- Promotes new healthy patterns
- Give spirit to live joyful Life
- Enhance your Confidence.
- Amplifies Leadership Qualities.
- Balance emotional body.
- Lapis Lazuli:
Lapis Lazuli is one of the most effective crystals for those who are struggling with love, or who are missing a loved one. It is also great for opening up the heart and improving inner communication.
- Enhance and fortify your relationship
- Reassure you about your worth
- Promotes maturity and active listening.
- Deliver strength
- Build Communication
- Soothes Throat, thyroid issues.
Garnet is a stone of passion, great for long distance relationships. It brings out the best in any situation and is great to have around if you are in a crisis or feeling upset.
- Ignite passion and attraction
- Promotes intimacy
- Upplight Romance
- Reignite the spark
- Decrease depression symptoms.
The exquisite moonstone is a symbol of divine feminine energy and is believed to attract love into your life. Keep a moonstone in your bedroom to attract passionate love.
- Promotes feminine Energy
- Helps in Fertility
- Balance emotions
- Maintain stable relationships
- Exude warm and loving Vibration
Whether you’re having trouble dealing with heartbreak, or are on the lookout for a new love, Malachite will help keep you safe. Put this cool-healing crystal on a shelf or desk at home or work and let its positive energy flow through your heart chakras to offer a sense of spiritual renewal and vitality. It helps to balance out highs and lows and stimulate positivity and optimism.
- Balance your heart chakra
- Recharge yourself to love again
- Clear your past blockage
- Promotes stability
- Helps you to love yourself
- Open possibilities and abundance
Relationship between individuals using hematite brings about a sense of peace, love and understanding. By creating an energy field around the relationship, hematite can help achieve those goals, bringing harmony into the marriage.
- Makes anything easy for you love, dating or job
- Promotes strength
- Promotes resilience
- Promotes security and courage
- Gives a sense of responsibility and stability
Gifts are important to nurture your relationship so, why not choose which enhances your romance, reignites the spark, and brings desirability.
Our experts help many couples and guide them through marriage. Also, the relationship therapist states that online relationship counselling is for everyone. If you are going through a breakup, and issues in your relationship have been complicated you can seek guidance from reading.