Pranic Healing Workshop in Bangalorelineology_admin
Everyone has heard how beneficial therapy sessions at work can be. Pranic healing therapy is an alternative form of treatment. Your chakras can gradually be brought into harmony with little to no touch method.
Prana is employed in a highly developed and well-proven pranic therapy technique to balance, harmonise, and modify the body’s energy stream. This energy is available in a natural form to keep your body healthy and vibrant.
The term “pranic healing” is taken from Sanskrit, meaning “life force.” To maintain your body’s vitality and health, this energy is available in a natural form.
We conducted a Pranic therapy sessions, with KOTAK and DATAMATICS. The workshop’s main objective was to educate the participants the effects of pranic healing advantages and disadvantages.
The session was led by Richa Bajaj, the founder of Lineology and a specialist in tarot, palm, and Pranic healing therapy. Over the course of more than 20 years, she studied and employed numerous therapeutic approaches. She has assisted numerous people, including CEOs, senior managers, and elite groups, in balancing their energies, resulting in beneficial outcomes for stress management, achieving good health, improving performances, and much more.
Chakras and Pranic healing :
Do you know that every human being has a body-wide energy center with the capacity to heal and repair their body? These energy centers are made up of seven chakras. Chakras are the shifting energy centers that make up your body, and they are clearly linked to our health. To find the root of your problem, you must first become comfortable with your energy center.
During this session, our specialists has described the chakras in more detail.
So, Let’s learn about Pranic healing chakras
- Crown Chakra (Sasarara) – Located at the top of your head. This chakra is in charge of maintaining your relationship with yourself. All consciousness, intelligence, knowledge, and unity are determined by the energy centers that control this.
- Third Eye Chakra (Ajna) – Located between your eyes. The creative head and imagination are determined by these chakras.
Do you also know your intuition is also connected to chakras?
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) – Your throat chakras help you to build confidence within yourself. Your communication skills can be improved by balancing this chakra.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata) – This is located near your heart. A person who has these chakras are balanced and able to display compassion and love with ease. While, an unbalanced state can lead to stress on the body and the mind.
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) – This is located in your stomach area. This is one chakra that helps you balance your emotions, rage, guilt, shame, and shyness. You might be able to control your mind and body if you keep this energy center happy.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) – This chakra is located below your belly button. Ever been complimented on your empathy skills? You understand emotions very well. This is a result of your sacral chakra being in harmony. This chakra is associated with your emotions, reactions, and social interactions.
- Root Chakra (Muladhara) – Located at the base of your spine. It provides the foundation of your life. It is related to security and stability in your life. Physical imbalances in your lower back, bladder, legs, feet, and prostate are due to imbalances in your root chakra.
Is Pranic Healing truly effective?
Yes, it’s true and effective. Every session has an impact. This information comes from Datamatis and Kotak employees.
Pranic healing benefits are endless. Pranic healing for cancer patients, pranic healing for knee pain, and a variety of other issues
The teachings of Grand Master Choa kok sui covered a wide range of spiritual and energy healing issues and had a connection to both science and spirituality. Please get in touch with us if you wish to sign up for a course or schedule a session for your business. You can connect with us.
This Session also shares a glimpse of happy Clients :
Breathing Technique to Attain Calmness :
Crystal healing Technique :
Clients’ discussion on Pranic Healing and Session Experience :
Lineology is a spiritual healing center that connects you with experienced experts in order to understand your problem and provide you with a solution at the tip of your finger. We are creating a safe space below to assist and support you on your healing journey us.
I hope you have a basic understanding of Pranic healing and chakras. Contact us to schedule a corporate Pranic Healing Session with us.
Contact US :
LEAVE A COMMENT