Amethyst Silver Bracelet Oval Shape (12.30 Gram) in Purple Colour
- Reviews (0)
In contrast to the expensive citrine, amethyst is a widely popular gemstone. It serves as a fantastic all-purpose good luck stone. Darker shades are more effective at bringing good luck, and purple is the most common colour.
Amethyst is mostly found in Brazil as geodes within volcanic rocks, as well as in Uruguay, South Korea, Russia, the United States, and South India. 1000 tones of amethyst are produced there each year, making Zambia one of the world’s major producers.
Amethyst, eases the effects of stress and worry in your life, including headaches, exhaustion, and anxiety.
The birthstone for February, amethyst, has particular powers to infuse happiness and wealth into their life.
This amethyst bracelet is elegantly made of silver. An amazing deep purple tone emanates from the prong-set oval amethysts. The catch clasp on this amethyst eternity bracelet provides closure.
Weight: 81.5 carats
Silver Weight: 12.30g
Stone Weight: 0.4g
Benefits of Amethyst Bracelet:
Amethyst enhances harmony and calm during meditation, according to Buddhist beliefs. No other gemstone may awaken the third-eye center, boosting sensitivity and psychic powers, save the lovely violet amethyst.
- enhances the connection in a relationship and supports self-control.
- positively impacts one’s life and assists in mental purification.
- assists in overcoming the negative effects of stress and anxiety.
- also assists in removing darkness
- this gem helps calm people with their anger issues and aids in managing aggressive behavior.
- safeguards against toxicity and aids in the treatment of sleeplessness.
How to clean the amethyst stone?
Cleaning amethyst in warm, soapy water is safe. Except in the rare cases where a stone is coloured or treated with fracture filling, ultrasonic cleaners are typically safe. Amethyst shouldn’t be heated, and steam cleaning isn’t advised either.
There are no reviews yet.