- Reviews (0)
The Beryl mineral family includes the pale blue gemstone aquamarine. Aquamarine is a derivative of the Latin words for “water” and “of the sea.”
The majority of this gemstone is mined in Brazil, but it is also present in Nigeria, Madagascar, Zambia, Pakistan, and Mozambique.
The traditional birthstone for March fosters attributes such as leadership, financial security, excellent health, and marriage stability.
Product Details: The round aquamarine is icy blue and is set in a prong and is surrounded by glittering stones. This white silver ring’s attractiveness is enhanced by its sparkling silver accents.
Weight: 0.8 carat
Stone Weight: 0.16g
Silver Weight: 2.35g
Benefits of Aquamarine Stone:
Beautiful blue-green stone aquamarine has balanced and relaxing qualities. There are numerous therapeutic uses for aquamarine.• Bring about mental clarity and calm a hyperactive mind.
• Helps to develop intellectual capacity.
• Aids in the user’s mental, emotional, and bodily balancing, stabilisation, and regulation.
• It relieves the wearer of mental stress and puts an end to material wants and fears.
• People that wear aquamarine tend to become more kind, loving, and altruistic.
• Aquamarine helps with sinus, lung, and respiratory issues.
• It is also thought to be effective for bronchitis, colds, hay fever, and other allergens.
How to clean the aquamarine ring?
Aquamarine can always be cleaned with warm, soapy water. Unless the stone has liquid inclusions or cracks, cleaning with ultrasonic and steam cleaners is typically safe. Only use warm, soapy water to clean these stones.