- Reviews (0)
The extraordinary beauty and variety of colours and shapes of topaz stones make them one of the most sought-after gemstones in the world. It comes in a variety of colours, including yellow, brown, red, green, orange, pink, violet, blue, and white, and it is a member of the corundum family.
The significance of blue topaz enables you to access your inner wisdom and choose the ideal routes to prosperous chances. In addition to being connected to Venus, the goddess of love and beauty, blue topaz has long been a symbol of friendship, love, and fidelity.
Only found in Brazil, Nigeria, and Sri Lanka, blue topaz gemstones are the most uncommon variety of topaz.
Ring with Pear-Shaped London Blue Topaz with Prong-Set beautiful focal gorgeous ring. White silver solitaire ring is both modern and elegant.
Weight: 1.5 carat
Stone Weight: 0.3g
Silver Weight: 2.18g
Birthstone: Blue topaz is a birthstone for December.
Benefits of Blue Topaz:
One of the most prized and expensive varieties of topaz is blue topaz. Blue Topaz is said to have numerous benefits:
- Blue topaz aids in calming, recharging, healing, stimulating, and rerouting the body’s energy to the areas that need them the most.
- Helps bring more joy, abundance, generosity, and excellent health, and strengthen forgiveness and honesty.
- Helps you relax and feel better by letting go of any stresses in your body, heart, and mind.
- Encourage transparency, honesty, self-control, and self-awareness.
- Assist you in verbalising yourself and communicating.
- Fight against eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia.
- Enhance metabolism and safeguard nerves.
- Aids in the treatment of bleeding and fosters the health of the glandular systems in the body.
How to clean the blue topaz ring?
To clean blue topaz stones, first prepare a bowl of warm (not hot) water and some soap. The ring should soak in the basin for 20 to 30 minutes. Remove the ring, then carefully massage the gemstone with a soft cloth or a toothbrush to clean it.