- Reviews (0)
Citrine is a crystalline quartz stone that ranges in color from yellow to reddish-orange. Quartz is a crystalline mineral made up of oxygen and silicon atoms that is hard and brittle. A highly particular pattern links all of these atoms together. It is a kind of Quartz that is relatively rare in its native state, making it a very valuable gemstone.
Natural citrine crystals have been found in places like Russia’s Ural Mountains, Kazakhstan, and Madagascar, to name a few.
Citrine stones convey images of warmth, sun, and brilliance due to their bright colors. As a result, the stones have long been associated with love, positivism, and happiness.
Citrine is a November birthstone.
A yellow natural citrine silver bracelet with yellow diamonds weighing 11.60 carat. Above all, the diamond’s prong setting creates a unique design that is appealing to the eyes.
Shape: Oval Cut
Weight: 11.60 carat
Stone Weight: 2.32 g
Silver Weight: 11.48 g
Disclaimer: Pictures might vary due to photographic lighting sources.
Benefits of Citrine Bracelet:
- Citrine is more than just a pretty yellow stone. It has many healing properties. It’s also a great way to unclog chakras, enhance one’s immune system, and reconnect with one’s creative side.
- Citrine boosts motivation, boosts creativity, and boosts self-expression.
- It improves attention and refreshes the mind. Negative qualities, despair, fears, and phobias are released.
- Citrine is said to help with diabetes treatment because it promotes digestion, the spleen, and the pancreas.
- Sunela, also known as the ‘Success Stone,’ is a manifestation of fortune and good luck that provides success and prosperity to the wearer.
- Citrine is a happy stone that helps you live a happy married life. It also brings good fortune and is commonly worn by pregnant women for protection.
- It contributes to psychic development, including increased lucidity and self-assurance.
Caring the Citrine Bracelet:
Store each piece of fine jewelry separately in a soft cloth or padded container to avoid scratching and wear. Strong heat can cause citrine to fade or be damaged. Citrine jewelry is best cleaned using a tightly woven microfiber or other soft cloth and warm, sudsy water.