Citrine Bracelet (Yellow)Oval Cut 11.48 Gram
- Reviews (0)
Citrine is a crystalline quartz stone that ranges in color from yellow to reddish-orange. Quartz is a crystalline mineral made up of oxygen and silicon atoms that is hard and brittle. A highly particular pattern links all of these atoms together. It is a kind of Quartz that is relatively rare in its native state, making it a very valuable gemstone.
Natural citrine crystals have been found in places like Russia’s Ural Mountains, Kazakhstan, and Madagascar, to name a few.
Citrine stones convey images of warmth, sun, and brilliance due to their bright colors. As a result, the stones have long been associated with love, positivism, and happiness.
Citrine is a November birthstone.
A yellow natural citrine silver bracelet with yellow diamonds weighing 11.60 carat. Above all, the diamond’s prong setting creates a unique design that is appealing to the eyes.
Shape: Oval Cut
Weight: 11.60 carat
Stone Weight: 2.32 g
Silver Weight: 11.48 g
Disclaimer: Pictures might vary due to photographic lighting sources.
Benefits of Citrine Bracelet:
- Citrine is more than just a pretty yellow stone. It has many healing properties. It’s also a great way to unclog chakras, enhance one’s immune system, and reconnect with one’s creative side.
- Citrine boosts motivation, boosts creativity, and boosts self-expression.
- It improves attention and refreshes the mind. Negative qualities, despair, fears, and phobias are released.
- Citrine is said to help with diabetes treatment because it promotes digestion, the spleen, and the pancreas.
- Sunela, also known as the ‘Success Stone,’ is a manifestation of fortune and good luck that provides success and prosperity to the wearer.
- Citrine is a happy stone that helps you live a happy married life. It also brings good fortune and is commonly worn by pregnant women for protection.
- It contributes to psychic development, including increased lucidity and self-assurance.
Caring the Citrine Bracelet:
Store each piece of fine jewelry separately in a soft cloth or padded container to avoid scratching and wear. Strong heat can cause citrine to fade or be damaged. Citrine jewelry is best cleaned using a tightly woven microfiber or other soft cloth and warm, sudsy water.
For more information about the product, download our app from Google Play or the App Store.
There are no reviews yet.