- Reviews (0)
Quartz comes in the clear, light yellow to brownish orange variation known as citrine. Because of its bright colors, citrine is often associated with wellbeing. It’s one of the best options for a large, reasonably priced stone and its durability makes it perfect for an engagement ring as well.
Citrine can be found in Madagascar as well as in Russia’s Ural Mountains. Brazil produces the majority of Citrine, or Amethyst that has undergone heat treatment.
Citrine is a November birthstone. This stone has a bright, cheery energy that goes well with Leo’s vitality.
Silver classic prong set round citrine with silver sparkles on the edge.
Weight: 0.8 carat
Silver Weight: 2.33g
Stone Weight: 0.16g
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Benefits of Citrine Ring:
Given its cheery tint, citrine is often thought to be a stone of happiness and optimism. In order to develop self-assurance and personal power, it can also be utilized to awaken the solar plexus chakra.
- Aid in attracting opportunities and financial wealth.
- It promotes psychic development that results in improved clarity and self-assurance.
- Citrine tends to encourage happiness and aid in leading a happy marital life.
- The majority of pregnant women wear it for protection, and it also brings blessings of parenthood.
- Heart, liver, endocrine, fibromyalgia, sleep problems, thyroid, urinary system, immunity, and kidney issues can all be treated with citrine crystals.
- It enhances digestion and detoxifies the body.
- Citrine stimulates a healthy digestive tract, improves blood circulation, and keeps the thyroid functioning properly.
How to care the citrine ring?
Cleaning citrine with warm, soapy water is safe. Except in the rare cases where a stone is colored or treated with fracture filling, ultrasonic cleaners are typically safe. Since citrine shouldn’t be heated, steam cleaning is not advised.