Citrine Three Stone Oval Cut Ring (4.71 Gram)
- Reviews (0)
Citrine is the clear, pale yellow to brownish orange form of quartz. Citrine’s upbeat colour makes it unsurprising that it is connected with enthusiasm and optimism. Awakening the solar plexus chakra is another usage for it, which promotes self-assurance and personal power.
Citrine is a November birthstone.
Dhanu (Sagittarius) and Meena (Pisces) rashi are both prescribed sunela ratan in Vedic astrology. While in Western astrology, citrine is the suggested birthstone for a Sagittarius. Aries, Cancers, Leo, and Scorpio signs can also wear citrine gemstones.
A beautiful oval-shaped citrine is displayed in a silver ring with prong-set side tiny cuts of citrine crystal. Sparkling and shiny, which contribute to its allure.
Shape: Oval Cut
Weight: 0.3 carats
Silver Weight: 4.71g
Stone weight: 0.6g
Benefits of citrine Ring:
The citrine stone has several beneficial qualities that can help the physical self. Due to its potent cleansing and regeneration properties, citrine is said to be helpful in treating the spiritual self as well.
- Helps align with your chakras.
- Helps overcome fears, depression and phobias.
- Mentally, it arouses the higher mind, heightening conscious awareness and enhancing mental clarity while fostering inner peace in order for wisdom to manifest.
- Citrine is thought to be a circulatory system tonic, aiding in blood purification as it is processed by the kidneys and other organs.
- Additionally, it is thought to increase the endocrine system’s performance and the flow of electrical impulses inside the nervous system.
- Citrine stimulates the pancreas, spleen, and digestive system.
How to cleanse your Citrine ring?
Cleaning citrine with warm, soapy water is safe. Except in the rare cases where a stone is coloured or treated with fracture filling, ultrasonic cleaners are typically safe. Since citrine shouldn’t be heated, steam cleaning is not advised.