- Reviews (0)
Emeralds are precious gemstones due to their rich color and rarity. It is a well-known and well-liked iconic gemstone that’s been used in jewelry for centuries. Emerald is know as the “stone of infinite patience” and successful love.
In the Vedas emeralds are believed to bring good luck and enhance the well being. It is often associated with planet Mercury.
AAA+ grade American Diamonds, pure sterling silver! It’s made of original silver
Astrologers recommend wearing emeralds close to the heart to attract love (especially for older women) or openly to restore a relationship. It also makes good engagement rings.
Emerald is a May birthstone.
A green emerald ring in round shape weighing 1.5 carats.
Weight: 1.5 carats
Stone Weight: 0.3 g
Silver Weight: 3.4 g
To keep this piece shining and scratch-free, avoid contact with chlorine and other harsh chemicals.
Wipe your jewelry with the soft cloth after every use, store it in a flat box to avoid accidental scratches. Keep sprays and perfumes away from your jewelry, do not soak it in water
Jewellery Care – Keep jewelry away from direct heat, water, perfumes, deodorants and other strong chemicals. Store in an Airtight bag. Keep away from water, perfume or lotion. Clean with soft cloth only. Remove while bathing, swimming or going to sleep.
Benefits of Emerald Stone:
- Emeralds are popular jewel stones. However, the astrological importance is what makes it popular in western countries. In India, it is known as Pachu stone, Markat Mani, Parnya and Budh ratna.
- Astrologers highly recommend wearing emerald rings for people working in finance, banking, share market trading, etc.
- Emerald is always regarded as the stone of prosperity. People wearing emeralds tend to get more innovative and creative.
- It also cures skin related diseases and treats people with issues like stomach, kidney, respiratory issues, and nervous system.
- It is also beneficial for pregnant women since it helps alleviates anxiety and labor pain.
- Emerald also provides love and peace in an individual’s relationships and influences the person to be loyal.
Cleaning the Emerald Ring:
Cleaning fashioned natural emeralds ultrasonically or with steam is dangerous because the vast majority of them contain filled fractures. Already fractured stones can be weakened by ultrasonic vibrations. So, the safest approach is to clean emeralds is with warm, soapy water and careful scrubbing.