Garnet Pear Shape Ring (2.45Gram)
- Reviews (0)
This stone is a representation of love and is frequently linked to the heart, the blood, the life energy, and the inner fire. There are many different colours of garnet stone, a semi-precious gemstone. Garnet is one of the more prevalent gems available today and is extremely popular.
Garnet stones come in a wide range of shapes and colours. Although they were once mined on practically every continent, these gems currently come from Brazil, India, Sri Lanka, and the United States.
Garnet is a January birthstone.
Certified natural pear shape garnet ring weighing 1.5 carats.
Gemstone: Cardinal Gems
Stone Weight: 2.75g
Silver weight: 2.45g
Benefits of Garnet Ring:
The advantages of garnet are countless. Garnet purifies the blood, awakens and balances the Root Chakra, and maintains heart health.
- protects the wearer against negative and harmful thoughts
- promotes love and relationships by igniting passion, fire, energy, and stability.
- a rise in circulation that causes increased sensitivity and desire during private moments.
- helps avoid weight and prostate problems.
- control the body’s blood circulation.
Cleaning the Garnet ring:
The best way to clean garnet jewellery is to use warm, sudsy water and a closely woven microfiber cloth or other soft fabric.
To achieve your ideal astrological outcomes in life, speak with one of our knowledgeable astrologers at Lineology. Purchase only genuine, verified gemstones
There are no reviews yet.