- Reviews (0)
The word “garnet,” is derived from the Latin word “Garanatus.” which refers to a pomegranate and means “seedlike.
The gemstone garnet, also referred to as a “commitment stone,” represents tenacity and strength and represents perseverance. Garnets were revered as a sign of vitality by the early Egyptians.
Garnets come in a variety of forms, and each form can be found in various places. Pyrope is discovered in South Africa, Sri Lanka, China, and Madagascar, whereas almandite is found in India, Brazil, and the United States.
It is the birthstone for January and also associated with the second wedding anniversary.
This silver-plated garnet tennis bracelet is a timeless beauty. The rich red color of the prong-set round garnets is captivating. This eternity bracelet made of garnet fastens with a catch.
Gemstone: Cardinal gems
Origin: Sri Lanka
Weight: 17 carats
Silver Weight: 13.5g
Stone Weight: 3.20g
Benefits of Garnet Stone:
Garnet is said to cleanses the blood, activates and balances the Root Chakra, and maintains heart health. Numerous benefits of garnets exist. Such as,
- Strengthens the spleen, the lungs, and heals spinal injuries.
- It lessens sadness, and the Garnet stone is said to shield the user from poison, according to legend.
- Helps attract and activates one’s passion and success.
- Remove old patterns that can be getting in your way as well as emotional and energetic obstacles that might be restricting your vitality.
- Bring about a state of physical, emotional, and energetic equilibrium.
- Defends the wearer against bad and negative ideas.
- Brings stability, passion, fire, vitality, and is seen to be lucky in love and relationships.
- helps its owner attain their life goals and delivers success in their endeavours.
How to clean the Garnet Bracelet?
Garnets may always be safely cleaned in warm, soapy water. With the exception of stones with fractures, the ultrasonic cleaner is typically harmless. It is not advised to use steam cleaning.