- Reviews (0)
The most common hue of topaz and the birthstone for December, blue represents sincerity, intense emotional attachment, and emotional clarity. Blue topaz, the gemstone for December, is a good choice for a fourth wedding anniversary present.
The word “topaz” comes from the Greek word “topazion,” which is derived from the Sanskrit word “tapas,” which means fire.
Topaz and diamond both have a beautiful shine and exquisite cleavage. It displays a noticeable colour interplay. The London Blue Topaz exhibits the deepest blue hue of any topaz kind.
The greatest and finest London Blue Topaz is made in Brazil, where it is mined and frequently irradiated to give it a strong London blue hue.
Certified round shape London Blue Topaz Twisted vine ring. It has silver stones set in prongs and is mounted on a chic twisted shank. This ring sparkles due to the greenish blue diamond and the twisted shank.
Weight: 1 carat
Stone Weight: 0.2g
Silver Weight: 2.15g
Benefits of London Blue Topaz Ring:
This specific topaz stone colour has special significance and is referred to as The Jewel of Love and Loyalty. The ideal gift for a loved one, blue topaz is symbolic of enduring love and friendship.
- Increase opportunities for business.
- Known to bring wealth, luck, calm, and good health.
- Carries the good fortune energies, provides joy, abundance, and aids in reaching perfection in many undertakings and aspirations in life.
- The London Blue Topaz gemstone, associated with the Third-Eye Chakra, stimulates the mind by generating fresh ideas.
- Relieves body aches and pains in the joints. Also helpful for hair loss and stomach-related problems are London Blue Topaz gemstones.
- Known as the stone of tranquilly, it is the perfect object for meditation because it tends to soothe the wearer’s emotions, lessen stress, and promote tranquillity.
- Enhancing intuitive power and serving through readings and spiritual healing, it is a natural amplifier of psychic talents.
How to clean the London Blue Topaz ring?
To clean blue topaz stones, first prepare a bowl of warm (not hot) water and some soap. The ring should soak for 20 to 30 minutes after being placed in the basin. Remove the ring, then use a soft cloth or a gentle toothbrush to gently scrape the gemstone to clean it.