London Blue Topaz Ring(3.13Gram)
- Reviews (0)
There is a lot of mystery and intrigue surrounding London Blue topaz. London Blue topaz is a topaz stone with a very distinct, dark blue hue. Its colour is between that of a sapphire and a typical topaz. The colour is actually best described as being in the middle of the two.
This specific shade of topaz stone is noteworthy and is referred to as The Jewel of Love and Loyalty. The ideal gift for a loved one, blue topaz is symbolic of enduring love and friendship.
This beautiful stone is the birthstone for the month of December.
Many nations across the world have topaz mines. Topaz in blue hues is quite rare in nature. Currently, London Blue Topaz is mined in Brazil, Afghanistan, Australia, Myanmar (Burma), Germany, Japan, Madagascar, Pakistan, Russia, Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Ukraine etc.
Blue London Topaz ring weighing 1.2 carats.
Shape: Oval Cut
Silver Weight: 3.13g
Stone Weight: 0.24g
Benefits of LBT stone:
Its wearer feels calmer thanks to its soothing blue tint. The throat chakra is affected, so wearing it around the neck is more advantageous.
- removes tension and stress from the wearer’s body and mind, promoting relaxation.
- helps people express themselves and their ideas clearly in all forms of communication, including speech and writing.
- helps to let off steam and let go of anger and aggressive attitudes.
- aids in hearing the inner guidance and promotes spiritual healing.
- aids in the treatment of digestive issues and eating disorders including anorexia.
Cleaning the LBT stone:
In a bowl of warm (not boiling) water, first stir in some soap. The ring should soak for 20 to 30 minutes after being placed in the basin. Remove the ring, then use a soft cloth or a gentle toothbrush to gently scrape the gemstone to clean it.
There are no reviews yet.