- Reviews (0)
Waters rich in silica are the source of the jewel known as opal. The Sanskrit term Upala, which meaning valuable stone, is where the word gets its name. Opals come in two varieties: common opal and valuable opal. Amplification, hope, and purity are the meanings of opals.
Opal is found all over the world (Brazil, Mexico, Honduras, and the western United States), but Australia produces 95% of the precious variety, and it is our recognized national gemstone.
Opal is the birthstone for October. In Indian astrology, the opal ratna is associated with the Tula (Libra) and Vrishabha (Taurus) rashis.
Product Details: A opal gold ring with a design that looks exceedingly feminine and elegant. Octagonal solitaire ring with white rectangle shape stone at the edge. Its four sides are covered in two-pronged claws. With its gorgeous use of colour, the design charms.
Weight: 1 carat
Stone Weight: 0.2g
Silver Weight: 2.7 g
Benefits of Opal Stone: The Opal stone is filled with high vibrational energy, amplification abilities, and a perfect sense of balance, and it gleams with healing characteristics. Opal can also serve as a good luck charm, enabling the wearer to draw fantastic things into their aura.
- Helps to strengthen the immune system and treat infections while bringing down fevers.
- Helps promote healthy liver function, which might lessen PMS and delivery discomfort.
- Opal is a shrewd, benevolent stone that constantly seeks to bring total harmony and balance into your being.
- Urges you to let go of past hurts, habits, and ties that aren’t beneficial to you anymore.
- A wonderful tonic for the eyes and skin regeneration.
- Helps bring balance and Harmony.
- Also known as a stone of pure positive change and a stone of hope.
How to care the opal stone?
Solid opal should be gently cleaned using a gentle toothbrush or cloth, warm water, and a moderate detergent. Avoid using cleansers, chemicals, and bleach.