- Reviews (0)
Opal Stone, also known as Dudhiya Pathar, is prized for its exquisite colour play and enormous astrological benefits. The most vibrant gemstone, the opal, is prized for both its unparalleled beauty and astrological significance. When light enters an opal stone, it creates a beautiful “dance of colours” effect known as fire. The Opal stone, which shimmers in many colours, is a magical puzzle of light, purity, and pleasure.
Opal is a stone that can be found all over the world (in Brazil, Mexico, Honduras, and the western United States), but Australia produces 95% of the precious variety, and it is the country’s official gemstone.
Opal, the traditional birthstone for October, is thought to have originated in India.
Horizontally fastened and emphasized oval opals. The opal shines in its pleasantly vibrant hues. Horizontally fastened and emphasized oval opals.
Weight: 0.4 carats
Stone Weight: 0.80g
Silver Weight: 5.30g
Benefits of Opal Stone:
The silicate mineral family includes the semi-precious gemstone known as opal. It is Venus’ (Shukra) most favoured astrological jewel, the planet associated with grandeur, luxury, love, marriage, and materialistic ambitions.
- Helps in matrimonial Life
- Opal is worn to encourage a couple’s love, harmony, and understanding as well as to resolve any marital problems.
- Enhances the affection between a husband and wife.
- Anguish and grief associated with your romantic life might also be lessened by this stone.
- Enhance one’s financial and social standing.
- While maintaining the wearer’s social standing and opulent lifestyle, the stone also can improve their financial situation.
- Aids those who have anxiety, uncertainties, and restlessness.
- Strengthens the urinary system’s performance and boosts immunity.
- Detoxify the body, and regulate the body’s hormonal secretions.
How to clean the opal bracelet?
Warm water, light soap, and a soft brush can be used to clean the majority of opal jewellery and pearls in earrings or other pieces without drill holes, just like many other gemstone jewellery items. A delicate brush and light soap should be your only cleaning products (not a toothbrush).