- Reviews (0)
Cabochons make stunning jewellery focal pieces. Usually, they go into the creation of rings and pendants. However, most of the time these stones are without holes. Most opals are cut in an oval cabochon the word, Cabochon derive from the French word “Caboche,” which means “nail,” and the domed shape of cabochons gives them their name.
In contrast to a faceted cut, a cabochon gemstone has a polished, dome-shaped surface. While more transparent gemstones are mostly faceted, opaque gemstones are typically cut into cabochons.
The most traditional type of cut is cabochon. Jewellers from all over the world are currently producing “pieces of art” that rival the beauty of opal cabochons.
Opal, the birthstone for October, represents loyalty and assurance.
Beautiful opal ring in an oval form with diamonds set around it.
Weight: 1 carat
Silver Weight: 2.57g
Benefits of Opal Cabochon:
Opals can strongly impact specific emotions and have potent healing abilities depending on their prevailing colour. Cabochon opal is believed to,
- help you remain conscious of your uniqueness while maintaining a sense of humanity.
- Reduces stress and depression
- Attracts wealth and good fortune
- Enhance love, passion and desire
- can control the body’s insulin levels, assist in liver regeneration, and aid in detoxification.
- stimulates the bladder, kidneys, and lymph nodes and helps PMS and labour.
- shortens the recuperation period following major surgery or sickness.
How to clean your opal ring?
Solid opal should be gently cleaned using a gentle toothbrush or cloth, warm water, and a moderate detergent. Solid opal should be gently cleaned using a gentle toothbrush or cloth, warm water, and a moderate detergent. Avoid using cleansers, chemicals, and bleach. Triplets and doublets can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth and a mild detergent, but they should never be submerged or soaked.