Peridot Round Shape Bracelet in Green (16.80 Gram)
- Reviews (0)
Peridot is a gorgeous shimmering olive greenstone that comes in a variety of colors and is reported to shine in the dark when exposed to light. The yellowish green peridot greenstone is the most common, yet its tints range from olive to dark green peridot.
The topaz island was the first place where peridot was discovered. The peridot stone was known as the “Gem of the Sun” by ancient Egyptians. It is Egypt’s national gemstone. Burmese peridot is the highest quality gemstone available.
The birthstone for August is peridot. It can be given as a 16th anniversary present to your loved ones. The raw peridot gemstone is frequently turned into elegant pendants and is ideal for those born in August.
Natural Peridot bracelet weighing 25 carats. Featuring gleaming greenish stones placed in a one-of-a-kind prong setting. Its presentation is enticing.
Weight: 25 carats
Stone Weight: 5 g
Silver Weight: 16.80 g
Disclaimer: Pictures might vary due to photographic lighting or your computer settings.
Benefits of Peridot Bracelet:
- The planet Mercury rules the peridot gemstone’s cosmic green color (Budha). It is associated with the zodiac signs Gemini and Virgo, and people born under these signs are considered to profit the most from it.
- It is mostly used to balance and repair the Chakras. It has the ability to physically repair and provide revitalizing energies to the mind.
- The gemstone facilitates a smooth transition during times of change and transformation.
- It aids in the repair of relationships via compassion and forgiveness.
- It attracts bountiful love, money, opportunity, success, and joyful energies.
- The peridot stone is thought to help in childbirth by reducing pain during delivery.
- Because it stimulates the metabolism and liver, the stone has cleansing effects. It can help with gallbladder and liver function, as well as treating skin issues and speeding up recuperation.
Caring the Peridot Bracelet:
Peridot can be fractured by sudden or uneven heat. Peridot is light resistant, but sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid attack it more readily. Acid sweat can also attack it over a lengthy period of time.
Cleaning peridot is best done with warm, soapy water. Steam and ultrasonic cleaning are not suggested.
For further information regarding the product visit us at our website lineologyglobal.com or simply download or app at Google Play or at the App Store.
There are no reviews yet.