- Reviews (0)
The mineral olivine has a gem variation called Peridot. It has been a prized jewellery stone since the ancient times. As per Vedic astrology peridot is the substitute of Emerald. Always green in colour but with considerable variations.
Peridot is associated with happiness, abundance and light and is the birthstone for the month of August. Furthermore, this gemstone is associated with the fourth chakra, in Indian tradition. This is closely linked to love, compassion and affection.
Astrologers highly recommend this ring for students as wearing this ring enhances concentration and helps avoid distractions.
A natural greenish peridot ring in pear shape.
Shape: Oval Cut
Weight: 2 carat
Stone Weight: 0.4 g
Silver Weight: 5.3 g
Benefits of Peridot Ring:
- Peridot is a happy stone that can help with wrath and jealousy. It is also a stone of abundance and helps bring both material and spiritual abundance into our lives.
- Peridot stone brings good health, restful sleep and immense peace and serenity to the wearer.
- It balances emotions and calms the mind and makes the wearer fell happy and content.
- Wearing the peridot ring attracts positivity in all situations, regardless of the circumstances.
- When wearing the peridot ring you will find love, loyalty and warmth come your way.
- It is beneficial for asthma and sinus and also helps cure diseases related to lungs, breast, intestinal tract, spleen and lymph.
- It helps alleviates the feelings of anger, fear, nervousness and anxiety.
Caring the peridot Ring:
Using warm soapy water is the best way to clean the peridot ring. But ultrasonic cleaning should be avoided as the hardness of peridot is 6.5-7 on the Moh’s scale of hardness. It may lead to discolouration of the crystal.