- Reviews (0)
Peridot is a lovely green gemstone that is quite popular. Its distinctive green color, which ranges from yellow green to olive green to dark green, is not seen in any other gemstone. Peridot gets its name from the French word peridot, which means “unclear,” because of the many inclusions and internal fractures seen in peridot gemstone beads.
Peridot is one of the few gemstones that only occurs naturally in one color: green. Although the color green can range from yellow-green to brown-green, the dark-olive green is seen to be the most desirable. These stones are mined in Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, and even North Carolina.
Peridot, the birthstone for August, is also presented in honor of the 16th year of marriage.
Surrounded by silver sparkles the oval peridot at the center looks ethereal. Glistening silver stones adorned adds to the design’s exuberance. A certified 0.4 carat silver peridot ring.
Shape: Oval Cut
Weight: 0.4 carat
Stone Weight: 0.8g
Silver Weight: 2.95g
Benefits of Peridot Ring:
Peridot is a valued gemstone recognized for its summer attitude, good luck vibrations, and remarkable ability to keep you calm and protected no matter what is going on around you.
- Peridot is a natural liver, gall bladder, and digestion healer.
- Peridot aids in mood stabilization and encourages you to revel in the light of a well-lived life.
- Encourage them to let go and let go of undesirable behavior patterns that benefit no one and simply take up space in the heart.
- Links to both the heart chakra and the solar plexus chakra and provides a solid foundation for finding balance and stability in the world’s storms.
- Peridots energies you and let you to focus on your life with increased vigor.
- Stone has a unique ability to treat a variety of ailments, including asthma and sinusitis.
- Wearing peridots promotes affection and strengthens existing bonds. Wear peridot to improve your love life.
How to clean the peridot ring?
To clean your stone at home, start by soaking it in a mild soap water solution. After that, rinse your diamond under clean running water. Following that, swab the jewel with a soft, lint-free cloth and set it aside to dry.
Note: Do not use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean peridots because the high-frequency vibrations might hurt them and create irreversible damage.