Ruby Ring Round Shape (4.26 Gram)
- Reviews (0)
Known for its spectacular beauty and potent metaphysical qualities, ruby is one of the most magnificent forms of the Corundum mineral genus. This strong gemstone, also referred to as “The King of Gemstones,” has the ability to improve the wearer’s life.
The Mogok region of Myanmar, commonly known as Burma, is where rubies were first found.
The birthstone for July is ruby, one of the most sought-after jewels. The name is taken from the Latin word ruber, which means “red” and is the hue of passion and ardour.
Certified natural silver ruby ring weighing 0.05 carats.
Weight: 4.26 g
Stone Weight: 0.01 g
Silver weight: 0.05 g
Benefits of Ruby Stone:
According to Vedic astrology, our body’s Navel or Manipura Chakra is owned by the Ruby stone, also known as the Manik Ratan. Known as “THE KING OF THE GEMS.”
- stimulates the subconscious psyche and highlights the wearer’s nobility through numerous grooves.
- reduces negative ideas that lead to sadness and self-doubt.
- Ruby gems give you good fame and popularity in your dream career in addition to assisting you in achieving achievement.
- encourages the wearer to be creative and confident.
- enhances the position of the Sun in the wearer’s horoscope and successfully treats all health issues.
- protect the user against the negative effects of bad spirits.
Caring the Ruby Ring:
For cleaning your ruby jewellery, you don’t require specialised tools. A bowl, warm water, mild dishwashing liquid, and a toothbrush with soft bristles are all you need. Jewellery should be soaked in soapy warm water that has been diluted, either for a short while or overnight.
There are no reviews yet.