- Reviews (0)
The word “rutile” is derived from the Latin word rutilus, which denotes reddish. Quartz that has been rutile has inclusions that resemble syringes and vary in density, size, structure, and colour.
Rutile is found in the regions of Norway.
Rutile is the birthstone for people born in the month of April and three zodiac signs’ stones, Leo, Taurus and Gemini.
A transparent hue black rutile ring with six prongs guarded. Looks elegant a stunning.
Weight: 1.5 carat
Stone Weight: 0.3g
Silver Weight: 1.4g
Benefits of Rutile Ring:
Because it is translucent and contains a variety of inclusions, rutile quartz is the inclusion found within the stone. One of the rare stones capable of clearing and opening up every chakra. Rutile thus is known to have many healing properties.
- It will aid in keeping you aligned because it affects every chakra.
- Due to its ability to arouse love and inventiveness, this gemstone is sometimes referred to as “Venus’s hair.”
- Aid improve balance between the body and mind.
- Reduces anxiety, fear, and depression.
- Rutile quartz provides emotional support by assisting you in overcoming and recognizing feelings of stress, guilt, or loneliness.
- Enlightens the soul for spiritual development, rutile quartz establishes a connection with the divine.
- The energy of the root chakra and the crown chakra are linked, enhancing all the chakras.
- Gives the aura new life and energy.
How to care the rutile stone?
To maintain its best appearance, all your Rutile Quartz needs is a simple wash with warm soapy water and a gentle dry. Rutile Quartz is a strong gemstone, thus when storing it, keep it apart from softer gemstones to prevent scratching.