- Reviews (0)
As well as being perfect for spiritual connection, blue topaz is said to represent tranquilly and contentment. This specific shade of topaz is known as The Jewel of Love and Loyalty and has special significance. The birthstone for December is blue topaz, such as the London blue topaz.
The topaz stone known as London Blue topaz is a very distinct, dark hue of blue. It is lighter than a sapphire but darker than normal topaz. The colour is actually best described as being in the middle of the two.
It was discovered in Brazil by a British explorer. Presently London Blue Topaz is found in many countries Brazil, Myanmar, China, Madagascar, Ukraine etc.
Designed with a split shank and a cushioned contour. This silver ring with London Blue Topaz is captivating. Stunning round diamond accents draw attention to the cushion London blue topaz’s greenish blue brilliance.
Weight: 1.5 carats
Stone Weight: 0.3g
Silver Weight: 3.25g
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius, Capricorn
Benefits of London Blue Topaz:
When it comes to issues with the head and throat as well as general health issues, blue topaz is an amazing healer.
- It offers a soothing kiss to scratchy throats and works gently to reduce stress.
- encourage you to express yourself honestly.
- helps you make decisions by encouraging you to visualise the path you wish to take.
- helps to clear away negative omens, control anger, and improve vision.
- enables you to access your inner wisdom and discover the ideal routes to prosperous chances.
- make your hair and nails stronger, and treat any skin irritations.
How to care the London Blue Topaz Ring?
As some stones may fade, avoid extended exposure to harsh light. Avoid using steam and ultrasonic cleaners. Warm, sudsy water and a tightly woven microfiber cloth or other soft fabric work best for cleaning topaz jewellery.