- Reviews (0)
Tanzanite is a kind of zoisite mineral that is primarily prized for its stunning violet or blue colour. By stimulating several chakras, this magnificent gem can help one achieve balance in their life.
Tanzanite is mined in a very small mining region close to the Mererani Hills in Tanzania’s Simanjiro District of the Manyara Region has tanzanite.
In addition to being the gem for the 24th wedding anniversary, tanzanite is also the birthstone for December.
Pave twisted ribbon solitaire ring with a round Tanzanite in the centre that is securely set in prongs. This tanzanite split shank ring seduces with its exquisite bluish violet appeal.
Weight: 1.5 carat
Stone Weight: 0.3g
Silver Weight: 2.4g
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Benefits of Tanzanite Stone:
There are many advantages to wearing a tanzanite stone. You can wear it to attract any of the things listed below into your life.
- Assist in treating any ear, eye, or skin conditions, as well as skin conditions.
- Tanzanite has the power to cleanse, detoxify, and rebuild cells and tissues.
- It raises our vibratory rate and psychic acuity, which makes it easier to communicate with higher spiritual planes.
- As a stone of transformation, tanzanite can aid in eradicating ingrained karma and disease patterns.
- It helps in blood circulation.
- Tanzanite is used to treat nerve diseases, stress, and psychological issues. It also helps with the issue of excessive sweating.
How to clean your Tanzanite ring?
Always use warm, soapy water. It is never advised to use an ultrasonic or steam cleaner on tanzanite.