- Reviews (0)
Crystalline quartz, or “smokey quartz,” is available in a range of hues. They can be any colour from a pale yellow-brown to a dark brown. The presence of radioactive minerals and other nearby natural radiation sources gives this lovely kind of quartz its hue.
Smoky quartz is renowned for helping with bettering all-around welfare, letting go of unneeded emotional baggage, forgiving past hurts, stability, and anchoring. Although this particular crystal has roots in several different cultures and nations, Scotland claims it as its national treasure.
Smoky Quartz, the traditional birthstone for November is natural.
As a gemstone with a high supply, smoked quartz is also fairly cheap. It can be found in places like Scotland, Australia, Madagascar, the United States, Switzerland, and Mozambique.
A certified oval of grey quartz with a lovely, blossom-like colour is claw-set on a sparkling split shank. Within the split shank, it is surrounded by diamond embellishments.
Weight: 1 carat
Stone Weight: 0.2g
Silver weight: 2.23g
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn
Benefits of Smoky Quartz:
Smoky quartz is thought to strengthen the root chakra. Smoky quartz is a highly dependable and calming stone. It provides both psychological and physical protection.
- Smoky quartz has the ability to banish unfavorable energy and cleanse the body and energy field of lower vibrations.
- Shield the body from radiation while treating digestive problems.
- Help us achieve inner peace and tranquilly while reducing the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Enhanced intuition, better communication, and the realization of dreams.
- It controls bodily fluids and facilitates mineral absorption.
- The heart, muscles, and nerve tissue all benefit from Smokey quartz.
How to care the Smoky Quartz Ring?
Soak the crystal in clear water for at least 4 hours. To ensure that there is no surface moisture left behind after removal, completely pat it dry with a clean cloth. Use a clean towel and fresh water to wipe down your Smokey quartz if you only need to do a spot cleaning.