Swiss Blue Topaz Gold Ring(3.78 Gram)
- Reviews (0)
Swiss Blue Topaz is a seductive, brilliant blue-hued kind of Topaz that exhibits mental and intellectual energy. Topaz is commonly associated with a variety of colours, including vivid yellow topaz, pink topaz, even green topaz; it also appears in blue. Each topaz’s colour is the single thing separating it from the hues of its family members.
Known as the December birthstone, it also makes a perfect anniversary gift.
Although it is currently found in Texas in the United States, it was once found in Brazil. Texas’s state gem is presently blue topaz.
The oval Swiss blue topaz, with a captivating colour, is claw set on a sparkling split shank. The sides of the oval crystal are embellished with two round diamond embellishments.
Colour: Vibrant blue
Weight: 1 carat
Stone weight: 0.2g
Silver Weight: 3.78g
Benefits of Swiss Blue topaz:
Swiss Blue Topaz gently radiates and diffuses its calming, healing, invigorating, and reviving energy in all directions. It obtains its solar power from the entire sky, where power and life are transformed into inspiration, breath, and momentum.
- Blue Topaz improves people’s communication and self-expression. Therefore, it is advised for individuals who have difficulty expressing their ideas clearly.
- aids to bring about internal tranquilly, mental stability, and thyroid gland equilibrium.
- It helps treat numerous throat-related issues because of its outstanding neck and throat-area healing properties.
- It helps clear away negative omens, control temper, and improve vision.
- It is typically worn to calm emotions and increase your openness to all types of love and affection.
- As well as battling anorexia and bulimia, it can also fight other eating disorders.
- It carries fortunate energy that will help you achieve your aims.
Caring the Swiss Blue Topaz Ring:
Water and soap can be used to clean blue topaz gemstones. To begin, put some soap to a basin of warm (not boiling) water. The ring should soak for 20 to 30 minutes after being placed in the basin. Remove the ring, then use a soft cloth or a gentle toothbrush to gently scrape the gemstone to clean it.
There are no reviews yet.