- Reviews (0)
Swiss Blue Topaz is a vibrant medium-dark blue topaz created by fusing neutron and electron treatment with heat treatment. Swiss Blue Topaz is a seductive, brilliant blue-hued kind of Topaz that exhibits mental and intellectual energy. Swiss blue topaz has important metaphysical qualities and health advantages.
The traditional birthstone for December is Swiss Blue Topaz. Fantastic for the fourth and eighteenth wedding anniversaries. Swiss Blue Topaz is another lucky gemstone that Sagittarius sign born people can wear.
Classic Swiss Blue Topaz Round Solitaire Bypass Ring with a gorgeous twist shank that appears dainty and lovely. With its vibrant azure hue, this gleaming Blue Topaz solitaire ring makes a strong and fashionable statement.
Weight: 1 carat
Stone Weight: 3.29g
Silver Weight: 0.2g
Benefits of Swiss Blue Topaz:
When it comes to issues with the head and throat as well as general health issues, blue topaz is an amazing healer. In addition, it is reported to have other therapeutic benefits including,
- Topaz balances the body’s meridians and directs energy to the areas that need it most by calming, healing, stimulating, recharging, re-motivating, and aligning them.
- It encourages telling the truth and forgiving people.
- Also regarded as a stone of luck and love.
- It eases stress and promotes relaxation.
- Encourages transparency and honesty, as well as self-awareness and restraint.
- Stabilizes the feelings, allowing you to accept love from all directions.
- Helps the digestive system and fights eating disorders like bulimia and anorexia.
- It strengthens the neurons and increases metabolism.
How to clean the Swiss Topaz ring?
There is no need to worry about the stones fading with light exposure because the radiation and heat treatment used to achieve the blue hue in topaz is permanent. Topaz has a beautiful cleavage in one direction, but if handled roughly, it may separate. Topaz should therefore be properly cleaned with warm soapy water.
NOTE: Avoid using steam and ultrasonic cleaning.