Tanzanite Silver Ring Oval Shape(2.75Gram)
- Reviews (0)
One of the rarest gemstones on earth, tanzanite is also one of the least expensive in comparison to how rare it is. With hues ranging from ultramarine to sapphire blue and occasionally even yellow under artificial light, tanzanite is a beautiful variety of the mineral zoisite.
Tanzanite is used to produce decorations and is exclusively found in northern Tanzania. The beauty of the valuable stone resides in its range of colors, which include green, red, purple, and blue.
You’ll have a lot of choices with the stone which ranges from striking engagement rings to understated stud earrings.
As the birthstone for December, tanzanite is believed to break down negativity and change it into something beneficial.
Tanzanite gemstone has a lovely spherical bluish-violet tanzanite. The gemstones, which are set in prongs, stand for your relationship’s history, present, and future.
Weight: 1 carat
Stone Weight: 0.2g
Silver Weight: 2.75g
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Benefits of Tanzanite Stone:
Tanzanite is believed to have many healing properties. The throat, third eye, and crown chakras are thought to be able to be stimulated by tanzanite.
- Tanzanite promotes a higher awareness and boosts perception and intuition.
- Helps the body cleanse and boosts vigor.
- The capacity to awaken psychic abilities and promote communication with higher spiritual planes.
- Boost recovery on multiple levels and safeguard caregivers who are supporting healing.
- Aids in immune system stimulation, detoxification, and tissue regeneration.
- Aid in the treatment of any ear or eye disease as well as skin conditions.
How can you clean the Tanzanite ring?
Gently scrub your tanzanite with a tiny brush, or even better, an electric toothbrush, and mild detergent. Try to reach the stone’s back. With cold to warm water, rinse the mounting and the stone.
There are no reviews yet.