- Reviews (0)
People all over the world highly value tanzanite because it is one of the rarest gemstones. Gemstones made of tanzanite belong to the epidote mineral family. Tanzanite comes in a wide range of colors, from deep blues to violet, and each shade is stunning on its own.
Only deep among Mount Kilimanjaro’s foothills can one find these jewels. The Manyara Region of northern Tanzania contains this specific location. They are now among the most captivating and sought-after gems for collectors as a result.
Tanzanite is a birthstone for the month of December. Also known as a 24th wedding anniversary stone. Makes an excellent gift for your love ones.
Unquestionably a magnificent piece of jewelry, a silver tanzanite ring. It has one oval tanzanite stones and pear-shaped that are placed on silver prongs. Shiny diamonds on the shank enhance this piece of jewelry’s natural charm even more.
Shape: one oval and one pear (two tanzanite stones)
Weight: 0.5 carat
Stone Weight: 0.5g
Silver Weight: 3.76g
Benefits of Tanzanite Ring:
There are several uses for tanzanite gemstones. The throat, third eye, and crown chakras are thought to be able to be stimulated by tanzanite. As a result, it has the power to open psychic channels and promote interaction with more spiritually advanced dimensions.
- Boost recovery on multiple levels and safeguard caregivers who are supporting healing.
- Aids in the treatment of any ear, eye, or skin condition as well as skin diseases.
- Detoxify, rebuild cells and tissues, and strengthen the immune system.
- Helps overcome communication difficulties.
- Helps spread heart-centered knowledge and information about spiritual matters.
- The remedy for excessive sweating is tanzanite, which is also effective for treating psychiatric illnesses, stress, and nervous tension.
- Along with helping to cure chronic alcoholism, it may also assist to ease migraine headaches and treat chronic alcoholism when combined with other therapies like psychotherapy.
How to clean the tanzanite ring?
The best approach to keep your Tanzanite clean is to use warm, soapy water and an old, soft toothbrush or something similar. Make sure to rinse properly after cleaning because soapy water might dull the stone. A soft cloth can be used to “polish” off smudges like fingerprints.