What does Sharpit Dosha Mean? Its Significance and How it Affects Your Kundlilineology_admin
What is Shrapit Dosh (Shrapit Yoga)?
A person who has been cursed because of its sins committed in a previous life is known as a shrapit dosh, which is from the Sanskrit word ‘shrapit’, which denotes someone who has been cursed.
It is a negative energy prevalent in your horoscope. It occurs frequently when Saturn and Rahu conjoin in a single house. This extremely harmful dosh affects a person’s entire life, causing problems in nearly every aspect of it. This dosh has the ability to lessen the positive effects of other yogas and mahadashas as well.
Saturn is known for making fair judgements and enforcing consequences for your righteous or unrighteous deeds. Saturn’s influence during Shrapit Yoga varies from person to person, and hence, the effects may also vary. If the effects of shrapit yoga are not diminished over time, it is thought that they may be passed from one generation to the next.
Do you struggle with unsolved and persistent problems? It is clear and evident you might be facing issues of Shrapit Yoga. Visit www.lineologyglobal.com to talk with our expert astrologers if you are looking for online astrologer in india .
Shrapit Yoga Effects in Kundli :
Its no denying that the essential characteristics of a person from birth to death are significantly influenced by planetary configurations. Yogas are the planetary configurations and combinations that make them up. Hinduism differs from other world religions in that, yogas have the ability to improve a person’s life and give them the tools, skills, and resources they need to succeed. Similar to yogas, different planetary configurations known as doshas have an opposing impact on a person’s life.
The following are the most obvious negative impacts affected by Shrapit dosha:
- Conflict between parents and children that could turn violent.
- If you have shrapit dosh in kundali, divorce is quite obvious.
- It can be challenging to conceive or to keep the pregnancy going.
- Constant failure, no progress in education or career.
- When this dosha is present, mental unrest is rather typical, and stress and anxiety will naturally follow.
- No happiness will ever be present, and the atmosphere and aura of the house will always be gloomy.
Its best you seek out the assistance of some experts to get rid of this dosha, your restlessness will persist as long as it is there in you. Visit us at lineologyglobal.com for online astrology consultation.
Shrapit Yoga Remedies :
The presence of Shrapit dosha in the individual’s life can be very tiring and difficult to handle. There won’t be any good things around. Yet, there are numerous ways to remove Shrapit dosh’s negative effects, and doing so can significantly minimise the dosh’s terrible effects.
- It is recommended to perform Shani Rahu Shrapit Dosh Nivaran Puja as it can be quite beneficial.
- Wearing the right gemstones can be effective in reducing the effects of the dosha.
- Doing Kanyadaan or get your daughter married.
- Chant “Om Sam Shanaishwaraya Namaha” multiple times to dedicate a Shani Yantra. Put this yantra in your house and worship Lord Shiva, Hanuman, or Sri Ram.
- Chant the Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra at least 1,25,000 times over the course of several days or months. This is a potent cure that helps sharpit yoga cancellation.
- Ensure the well-being of your parents and other senior citizens.
Gemstone for Sharpit Dosha :
Blue Sapphire gemstone is highly recommended for this dosha as it protects from evil nazar and negative energies.
Sharpit Dosha Nivaran Mantra :
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra for Shrapit Dosha Relief:
Om Trayambakam yajamahey
Shrapit dosh is a potentially dangerous yoga in the birth chart, however Vedic astrology has methods for remedies that can easily reduce the effect. Therefore, performing puja’s is really beneficial. However, be careful to talk to experts in their domains who have years of expertise.
Looking for astrology by date of birth and consultation, download our app at the Google play or the App store.
LEAVE A COMMENT