What is an aura reading? Auras and its importancelineology_admin
Every person has an aura that they are born with, and these characteristics are mirrored in their personality, disposition, and skills. It is nothing more than an energetic phenomenon, an electromagnetic energy field that surrounds us.
Our aura reading significantly influences how we behave and what we enjoy and dislike. It’s an inner force that influences how we perceive the world and live. Our physical bodies are encircled by an aura, which is a covering of energy. Not only that, but all of the earth’s living things, including plants and animals, have auras that cover their physical bodies.
Ancient Hindu traditions like the Vedas and other prehistoric medical systems hold that this energy manifests itself in seven strata. According to some sources, each layer corresponds to a different aspect of your emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical health.
It is believed that interactions between these layers can affect your general health.
For online aura reading please visit www.lineologyglobal.com.
Why is Aura Significant ?
People may be looking for a way to remove negative energy and feelings from their daily lives if they are feeling trapped in their energies. The aura or energy body is a passageway for prana, or life power. A healthy, clean, and vibrant aura is essential for preserving our wellbeing because any disruption in this flow leads to sickness.
Your energy body will also experience a disturbance if there is an issue with your physical body. The energy centres on the aura known as “Chakras” will be strong and active if you are in good physical, mental, and emotional health.
The human body has a variety of chakras. Chakra is Hindi for “wheel.” As with everything in our lives, the chakras are in charge of energy moving from one portion of the body to another. Chakra imbalances can result from negative thought patterns such as stress, trauma, bad dietary habits, and pollution of the environment.
How to Cleanse your Aura?
This raises the question of who needs their aura cleansed and when anyone should do so. What will work for you will depend on how damaged your aura is and how well you are able to repair and fortify it. Auras are made up entirely of energy, so as we go about living our lives, we can absorb energy from other people and the outside world, which can leave us feeling disoriented and unanchored. Aura cleansing, as the name implies, aims to purge your aura of energy that aren’t your own. This is where it comes into play.
- Aura Cleansing Sleep Meditation: One of the best meditation techniques for clearing your aura and maintaining your grounding and clarity. The experts advise practising meditation for aura cleansing daily for 15 minutes in the morning, “before the energetic momentum of ideas, emotions, and human-ing has begun.”
This meditation uses sound as a healing technique to purify your aura, balance, and heal the seven chakras. The “Twin Hearts meditation” is a useful tool for achieving this. During this meditation, the divine healing energy descends onto you, instantly purifying and rejuvenating your chakras and aura.
- Use Healing Crystals: It is believed that crystals are powerful stones with the ability to expel harmful energies from our bodies and houses. Since chakras and auras are intimately related, using healing crystals to purify the aura is quite beneficial.
Depending on your needs, meditation crystals operate with the various chakras. Crystals like black tourmaline, labradorite, and fire agate when worn as pendants, rings, or bracelets can be highly beneficial.
- Spend Time in Nature: A ‘me – time’ out in the nature is all you need at times. Another method of healing is being able to connect with nature. In nature, one feels closer to oneself. ‘Earthing’ is the practise of moving around on bare feet; it will make you feel more anchored and relaxed.
- Consult Expert: Not to mention, it wouldn’t hurt to think about visiting an energy healer if you felt like your aura needed a little assistance with resetting. There are many healers available today who specialise in assisting individuals in moving through sluggish energy. Of course, you should make sure you’re seeing someone credible and trustworthy.
Benefits of Aura Cleansing :
- Enhances your relationship with oneself
- Provides protection and grounding
- It might have a favourable effect on the environment around you.
You’ll likely notice that something doesn’t seem quite right if your aura needs to be cleansed. Fortunately, there are several methods that you can use to reset your auras.