Holi 2023: All You Need to Know, the Astrological Benefits of Holilineology_admin
Spring has just begun, and there is excitement in the air. The vibrant holi colours and smells of festive surrounds, giving the ambiance of a lively feeling. The most predominant and one’s of India’s most fun exiting festival is here.
So, Holi 2023 kab hai?
Holi 2023, starts at 8th March, this year. What can be more exiting than this?
What is Holi Festival?
The holi festival is thought to represent the end of winter and brings with it a feeling of warmth and joy. During this celebration, we mark the beginning of spring and the vibrant colours of nature it brings along.
Holi is a Hindu festival, so when viewed through the prism of religion, Holi is often observed on the day following the full moon in the Hindu month of Phalguna, which is early March. According to popular belief, it celebrates the defeat of the demonic Holika and the triumph of good over evil (a famous legend of Prahlada and Holika).
The first day of Holi is hence known as Holika Dahan and represents the triumph of good over evil.
Astrological Benefits of Holi :
Astrologers predict that the sun and moon will be at opposite ends of the sky on Holi Day. According to astrology, this position is considered to be a good one. During this time, the sun is in Aquarius and Pisces, while the moon is in Leo and Virgo. It is where Rahu frequently moves through Sagittarius.
Holi, also known as the festival of colours, is considered lucky by astrologers and vastu experts to perform any kind of Vastu puja.
You can also visit www.lineologyglobal, if you are looking for best vastu consultant in Bangalore.
Holi’s dos and Don’ts :
During the day of Holi, there are a few things to remember: the dos and don’ts. Because this day is regarded as powerful. The following are a few remedies that can help you in treating different types of Doshas.
- Give to the needy – You should donate something to the needy on this auspicious day. You will receive good health, prosperity, and inner serenity by doing this.
- Use the holika dahan bhasma (ash) as a tilak. Enhances your appeal and promotes your prosperity. Financial issues can be resolved by tying the ash in a small piece of yellow linen and keeping it near your money.
- Someone who has the nazar dosha should bring a coconut for their family member, spin it seven times anticlockwise, and burn it during the Holika dahan ritual. This nazar dosha aids in purging negativity.
- Take seven gomti chakra and recite the Isht Devta Mantra 108 times. Make sure it is thoroughly burnt. Offering gomti chakra to Lord Shiva and Parvati is advised for couples who dispute frequently since it promotes love and harmony in the relationship.
- In case you encounter obstacles in your work without cause, fail, and want to get the desired results, remember after you take a bath on Holi day, hoist a triangle-shaped white cloth flag on a peepal tree. You’ll see progress in your efforts.
- You shouldn’t play holi after the sun sets since it has bad consequences.
- Avoid non-vegetarian foods and abstain from alcohol on Holi Day.
Holi 2023 Muhurat Timings :
|Holi ka Dahan||Tuesday||March 7th||6:24 – 08: 51|
|Purnima Tithi Begins||March 7th||13:25|
|Rang Wali Holi (Dhulandi)||Wednesday||March 8th|
|Purnima Tithi Ends||Wednesday||March 8th||12:45|
To consult with our professionals for puja vidhi, mahurat and other services contact us at lineologyglobal, one of the best online astrology sites.
To celebrate this lively and joyous festival, residents of the same neighbourhood frequently come together. Holi brings people together, inspires them to put their differences behind them, and urges them to enjoy the spirit of brotherhood.
Let’ celebrate holi with joy and happiness. ‘Wishing you all a Happy Holi’.
Looking for the best online horoscope reading, please visit lineologyglobal.com. and also avail to our various other services.
LEAVE A COMMENT